- CREATED FOR YOUR WELL BEING -
AYURVEDA FACE REFLEXOLOGY
Āyurvedic Face Reflexology is a relaxing therapy based on a combination of Āyurveda massage, part of a traditional medicine system with roots in the subcontinent of India and reflexology.
The therapy focuses on applying Āyurvedic massage to the head, face, and neck with particular focus on the face. Just like a reflexology treatment on the feet or hands works particular points to help support wellbeing in different areas of the body, working the marma points (part of the Āyurveda tradition) have a similar relaxing effect.
The treatment involves working over the scalp, neck, and ears as well as the face
The first part of the therapy involves a gentle massage to the head, face and neck without the use of creams or oils. The marma points are then worked using a warm, herb-infused oil. Finally, the face is then massaged using the oil and a traditional bronze kasa bowl. Traditionally, kasa bowls are used in Āyurvedic massage to help remove excess heat and toxins and to reinforce the beneficial effects of massage strokes and marma work.
Please note – If you wear contact lenses, these need to be removed before receiving this treatment.
Removal of clothing is not necessary for this treatment however as the treatment involves working on your neck and shoulders, this may influence what you wear.
This treatment involves using sesame oil.
AYURVEDA FOOT REFLEXOLOGY
This is a relaxing foot and lower leg treatment that combines both reflexology techniques and Ayurvedic foot massage. This is a very dynamic form of reflexology using a warm sesame oil to work marma points on the lower legs and feet for an invigorating alternative to a conventional reflexology treatment.
A kasa bowl is used to complete this relaxing treatment
As this treatment involves a lower leg massage, this may influence your choice of clothing for this treatment. For more information about this amazing treatment and my training by Helen Harris, please click on this link.
Please allow 60 minutes for this treatment.
Please note that this treatment involves the use of sesame oil – if you are allergic to sesame oil please contact me before your treatment so alternative products can be prepared.
A Kasa bowl is also used as part of this treatment – if you are allergic to metals such as bronze please make me aware of this before your treatment.
- TIME FOR ME PACKAGES -
Time for Me 30
- 2 x 30-minute reflexology sessions within a 30 day period.
- 15% off any other treatments booked and taken within 30 days of first Time for Me 30 treatment (excludes Reflexology for Two)
Time for Me 60
- 2 x 60-minute reflexology within a 30 day period.
- 20% off any further treatments booked and taken within 30 days of your first Time for Me 60 treatment (excludes Reflexology for Two)
Time for Me Ultimate
- 3 x 60-minute reflexology sessions within a 45 day period.
- 1 x 20% off Reflexology for Two packages booked and taken within 45 days of your first Time for Me Ultimate session.
- 20% off any further treatments booked and taken within 45 days of your first Time for Me Ultimate session.